Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a comprehensive range of clinics and healthcare services:
- New patient registration
- Well-man, Well-woman clinics
- Cervical smear screening and national mammography screening
- Contraception and coil fitting - including emergency contraception
- Pre-conception advice
- Baby clinics and Child Health Surveillance - clinics held Wednesday PM at Green Hammerton and Tuesday PM at Tockwith.
- Childhood immunisation
- Ante-natal and post-natal care - ante-natal clinics Wednesday PM at Green Hammerton and Thursday AM at Tockwith.
- Minor surgery/cryotherapy - clinic held Thursday PM at Green Hammerton.
- Travel clinic - this is now based in Harrogate and is called Masta travel clinic
- General vaccinations
- Diabetic clinic - clinic held Monday PM at Green Hammerton. Dr O'Donoghue has a specialist interest in diabetes and Christine Edmond is our lead diabetes nurse.
- On-site diabetic retinal photography
- Asthma and COPD clinic
- Chiropody for the elderly - clinics held on aloternate Friday mornings at Green Hammerton and monthly on a Friday at Tockwith.
- Diet and weight reduction
- Smoking cessation
- Screening audiometry
- Anticoagulation clinic - Thursday PM at Green Hammerton.
NHS Services include
- Patients aged 16—75 years - a registered patient, over the age of 16 years (but not 75 years or over), who has not consulted in the last 3 years, is entitled to a consultation where appropriate enquiries and examinations will be offered.
- Patients aged 75 years and over - registered patient aged 75 years or over who has not consulted in the previous 12 months is entitled to a consultation, this may be in the patient’s home if appropriate.